[gst-devel] problem while using dv1394src

julien quelen jquelen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:11:07 CET 2008

Hi Samuel,

I put:

gst-launch dv1394src port=0 ! video/x-dv ! dvdemux ! dvdec !
xvimagesink qos=false max-lateness=-1 sync=false

And it didn't change anything. thanks anyway

I verified that nothing goes out of dv1394src. As dv1394src get
blocked in his poll()
function I guess it's a camera configuration/start problem.. but which one?
(I use a Pixelink PL-B742 camera)

Julien