[gst-devel] httpsink-equivalent ?

Daniel Fischer dan at f3c.com
Tue Feb 5 15:28:24 CET 2008

Florent,

just for the record, it's a badly done ad-hoc element, but i've
once constructed a "httpheaders" element that adds simple http headers
as "streamheaders" to the data. It completely disregards any request
values, but for some simple things it even works.

You would use it like
whateversrc ! httpheaders content-type=video/x-my-encoding !
tcpserversink

that old code is at:
 http://iterative.org/misc/gsthttpheaders.c
 http://iterative.org/misc/gsthttpheaders.h