[gst-devel] Reusing a pipeline

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Feb 5 16:28:52 CET 2008

Hi,

I looked at the code up and down. It looks like going to NULL is not
destroying anything that cannot be rebuild when leaving NULL. One myth
less. Good.

So ready would be sufficient (and maybe more efficient) for most use
cases still, but NULL should definitely work too (at least we hve
tests for it: gstreamer/tests/check/generic/states.c)

Sorry for misinfo.

Stefan