[gst-devel] Release delayed. 3rd Pre-releases available - gst-plugins-good 0.10.6.4 gst-plugins-bad 0.10.5.4 gst-plugins-ugly 0.10.6.4

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon Feb 18 22:17:41 CET 2008

I've just uploaded new pre-releases of each of -good, -bad -ugly.

The final tarballs for the release were due to be out tonight, but each
module has changes that we'd rather see get a bit more testing - so I'm
deferring the release until Wednesday night.

Changes since the last pre-releases are:

In -good:
* Fix initialisation of variables in rtspsrc
* Fix compilation of the spectrum example when libxml use is disabled.
In -bad:
* Fix g_criticals in mpegtsparse
* Add DirectShow decoder support to the dist
* Fix a crasher bug in the DVD  sub-picture overlay dvdspu
* Fix in gstrtpbin - ignore streams that did not receive an SR packet
when doing synchronisation.
* Fix crash in camutils when descriptors are not present.
In -ugly:
* Add some casts in dvdreadsrc to avoid overflow when past the 2GB point.
* Handle invalid incoming timestamps better in mp3parse

Please file bugs in bugzilla http://bugzilla.gnome.org and expect final
tarballs Wednesday.

Tarballs are at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/pre/gst-plugins-good-0.10.6.4.tar.bz2