[gst-devel] [gstreamer core] GST_TYPE_INT_RANGE_STEP

Julien.Isorce at alumni.enseeiht.fr Julien.Isorce at alumni.enseeiht.fr
Wed Feb 27 12:54:23 CET 2008

Hi,

I am imporving dshowvideosrc plugin and I would like to know if an
existing GST_TYPE_... can do the following thing :

[start, end, step]

I mean, for example with GST_TYPE_INT_RANGE, [10, 100] all value bettween
10 and 100 are accepted.
But I need something like GST_TYPE_INT_RANGE_STEP, [10, 100, 5], and only
value 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, ....., 90, 95, 100 are accepted.

I need it in dshowvideosrc, because video size have a step. For EXAMPLE,
accepted video width are bettween 80 and 768 with a step of 4, and
accepted video height are bettween 60 and 576 with a step of 2.

I am sure it is the same thing for v4l2src. And I am also sure they bypass
it in v4l2 (by using static video sizes) but not resolved it.

Sincerely,

Julien