[gst-devel] GstCheck

Felipe Coutinho felipelcout at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:39:50 CET 2008

Hello, I'm doing a plugin for gst and I want to do unit tests. I'm trying to
use GstCheck but I don't know how to compile my .c test file. I want to know
if there is a command like *gcc -Wall $(pkg-config --cflags --libs
gstreamer-0.10) helloworld.c -o helloworld (to compile an application)* to
compile the tests. *
*After do my tests and test the plugin, I want to join the test to my
package. I did a package to my plugin based on gst-template.  At
gst-template don't have the folder  tests with the template of the makefile
and so on. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

--
Felipe Leal Coutinho