[gst-devel] Facing Problems with backward scan(trickmode-backwards)

Ashutosh Gupta talktoashu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:54:41 CET 2008

Hi all,
I am trying to implement backward scanning (backward trickmode) using
gstreamer. I want to play backwards from current playing location to the
start of the file at various rates.

I am using gst_element_seek function to perform it.

gst_element_seek (pstMS->pstPlayer, -2.0,
               GST_FORMAT_TIME, GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH |
GST_SEEK_FLAG_KEY_UNIT,
               GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET, 0,
               GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET, pstMS->ui32CurTime * GST_SECOND);

Please tell me if there is any problem with it and suggest me the solution.

Regards,
--
Ashutosh Gupta,