[gst-devel] building gstreamer with static libraries

Nicholas Hannah nhannah at ok-labs.com
Tue Jan 15 09:19:07 CET 2008

This sounds promising. Does anyone have any idea how one would go
about loading a plugin which has been statically linked into a
gstreamer app?  (i.e.  the equivalent of gst_element_factory_make() in
the dynamically linked case).

Being able to statically link a functional gstreamer app would be very
nice.

Many thanks,

Nicholas