[gst-devel] GStreamer 0.10.15.4, gst-plugins-base 0.10.15.4 and gst-python 0.10.9.4 pre-releases available

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon Jan 21 22:49:10 CET 2008

The 3rd (and hopefully) final pre-releases of GStreamer Core, Base and
Python bindings before final releases next Monday (28th Jan) are now
available.

Please test these thoroughly to catch any issues.

Changed since the last pre-releases:
* In gst-python: Fixed a reported issue building in jhbuild.
* In core: Fix the static plugin registration API to not call
g_threads_init(), to avoid breaking applications that unconditionally
call g_threads_init().
* In core: Use $(MAKE) in the docs/manuals.mak file to fix the build
when GNU make is not called 'make'
* In all modules (common/): Use $(MAKE) instead of make to fix the build
if GNU make is called something else on the system. Fix path for
docbook.xsl if we have no /etc/xml/catalog and add a  docbook-xsl search
path for FreeBSD. Added some valgrind suppressions.
* New translations for core & base have been merged.

Tarballs are at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.15.4.tar.bz2

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.15.4.tar.bz2

and