[gst-devel] GStreamer 0.10.15.5 pre-release uploaded

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Fri Jan 25 18:14:16 CET 2008

I've just uploaded a new pre-release of the Core module alone - 0.10.15.5.
This pre-release fixes detection of monotonic clocks and posix timers in
cross-compilation environments. Base & Python are unaffected and are still
at 0.10.15.4.

Latest pre-release tarballs are:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.15.5.tar.bz2

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.15.4.tar.bz2