[gst-devel] How to build out plugin v4l2src?

Chen, Weian weian.chen at intel.com
Wed Jul 9 10:15:59 CEST 2008

It works, thanks a lot. :-)

Weian

________________________________

From: 신승배 [mailto:sbshin80 at gmail.com]
Sent: 2008年7月9日 16:11
To: Chen, Weian
Cc: gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [gst-devel] How to build out plugin v4l2src?

Try ./configure --enable-experimental

2008/7/9 Chen, Weian <weian.chen at intel.com>:

Hi All:

I have a problem when I build module gst-plugins-good-0.10.8 from the source code: I run command ./configure, then got the following warning:

configure: *** checking feature: Video 4 Linux 2 ***

configure: *** for plug-ins: v4l2src ***

configure: WARNING: *** v4l2src pre-configured not to be built

configure: *** These plugins will not be built: v4l2src

checking for X... libraries , headers

So if I want to build v4l2src, what I should do?

Thanks in advance,

Weian