[gst-devel] How to run the pipeline while the source is downloadingfrom HTTP server?

Ting Wang wangting at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:03:25 CEST 2008

Hi, Ling

I made a mistake, the video clip I was testing is too short to fill the
qtdemux input buffer. After reading the log in neonhttpsrc I found that
neonhttpsrc was constantly feeding data into qtdemux. With a long video
stream, I can see that the pipeline is working while downing the file. Thank
you anyway :)

Best regards

Felix