[gst-devel] Set Video caps after playing

Alexandre airmind at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:42:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm doing video conversion using GStreamer, and one of things I need is to
scale down a video, if it is bigger then allowed.
I've setup a pipeline using decodebin, and I was able to use the videoscale
plugin by setting some fixed caps, but I want to set these caps only when
the video dimensions are bigger then allowed. As I far as I understand it, I
need to have the caps negociated to get the video dimensions, but then I
can't set the caps I want. Is this right? How can I do what I want?

Thanks in advance

--
Alexandre Rosenfeld

EngComp 06 - USP São Carlos