[gst-devel] Changing segment's play rate

Andoni Morales Alastruey ylatuya at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:35:32 CEST 2008

Hi!

How can I change a segment's play rate without modifying its seek flags?
With this code I reach to change the play rate without modifying the
start and stop time but It modifies the seek flags:
gst_element_seek (bvw->priv->play, rate,
      	GST_FORMAT_TIME, GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH,
      	GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE,
      	GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);

Another option is to get the actual segment and pass the same seek flags
to the seek method.I know it can be done with a GstQuery but I don't
know how.
Thanks!