[gst-devel] Word of caution on using mailing lists

Filippo Argiolas filippo.argiolas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:04:21 CEST 2008

Il giorno mer, 23/07/2008 alle 10.11 +0200, Edward Hervey ha scritto:
> Hi again,
>
>   I just modified the settings of the mailing-list, it now adds a
> 'Reply-To' field with the address of the mailing-list.
>   This means that if you just hit reply, your mail will only go to the
> mailing-list, and if you hit 'reply-all' it will go to the ml AND the
> original sender.
>
>   So if you were already using 'reply-all', no changes.

Doesn't seem so, at least for me. I'm using evolution and now both Reply
To and Reply to All send the mail to the mailing list only.
Not that I care too much about this thing, but I liked the previous
behavior a bit more since it's the most widely used across mailing lists
I'm following.
Is this evolution specific?

Filippo