[gst-devel] About how to use signal in GStreamer

liangzhihong1984 liangzhihong1984 at 126.com
Sat Jul 26 04:45:12 CEST 2008

Hi there,
    My application seems to need use the multiudpsink element, I noticed that there is a signal named "client-added",and the callback function declaration looks like:
  "client-added" :  void user_function (GstElement* object,
                                        gchararray arg0,
                                        gint arg1,
                                        gpointer user_data);
arg0 is the ip address, and arg1 is port. Now my question is how can I transfer the client ip and port to the callback function with this "client-added" signal in my application.I'v no idea about that.Looking forward for your help.Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Leon Liang