[gst-devel] Problem using uridecodebin

Rémi BUISSON remi.buisson at viotech.net
Tue Jul 29 08:38:07 CEST 2008

Thanks for your answer but I have still the same problem :-(

$ gst-launch-0.10 uridecodebin
uri=file:///home/partage/Videos/pepsi_baeren.mpg ! ffmpegcolorspace !
cacasink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
ERROR: from element /pipeline0/uridecodebin0/source: Internal data flow
error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2165): gst_base_src_loop (): /pipeline0/uridecodebin0/source:
streaming task paused, reason not-linked (-1)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ...

If it works for you maybe it can be due to my gstreamer version (which
the ubuntu hardy repository version) ?