[gst-devel] HD Video on GStreamer

Sameer Naik sameer at damagehead.com
Thu Jun 5 09:07:02 CEST 2008

try the following pipeline

*gst-launch filesrc location=hdtv.ts ! queue ! flutsdemux !
ffdec_mpeg2video ! ffmpegcolorspace ! queue ! xvimagesink

*However i believe this is the problem with your linux display drivers,
where this driver is not allowing you to make display memory allocations
of the requested size(whatever hd resolution you are using).
try playing the same video using vlc player on linux. if vlc isn't able
to play your video, then thats it.
if thats the case then you will be able to play the video by plugging in
a videoscale element and resize the video to a known resolution. that'll
do it.

regards
sameer