[gst-devel] Making Scaletempo good

Rov Juvano rovjuvano at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 5 23:23:20 CEST 2008

I'm working on a trick-mode plugin that maintains the audio
pitch when playback rate != 1.0.  Similar to soundtouch/pitch
but in C and with no external dependencies and interactive.

I have it in a working state, but need help making it good
enough for GStreamer.

I've also put together a demo app.  I'm not too concerned
with robustness of the demo, but if someone can figure out
why, after awhile, my GtkEntry's stop updating and my menus
get garbled, that would be much appreciated.

You can grab the code at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=220192

Git repos at:
http://repo.or.cz/w/gst-scaletempo-rj.git