[gst-devel] Hoe to get AV sync in RTP-> Send and Recv

Manish Rana manish.rana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:04:47 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I am facing a AV synchronization problem in RTP Tx and Rx.

I am recording the Audio and Video using alsasrc and V4l2src.
Can someone please tell me how to achieve the AV synch at the receive and,
is there some parameter i need to set while sending ?????
If not is there any property or any parameter i need to set on the receive
side......

Please let me know... :)
i am stuck in the same issue since last many days and finding my self
helpless :'(

Thanks a lot
Manish