[gst-devel] Does anybody have a working pipeline for VIDEO over RTP ?

Thomas Winkler wi-tom at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 14:10:12 CEST 2008

Hi !

I'm searching for a long time now to get a working pipeline for Video over
RTP Streaming, but all pipelines I found run into negotiation error.

I've tried Gstreamer-Framework on 3 different Distributions (Ubuntuu, Fedora
- and now my current Gentoo Distribution) with the given example scripts in
the "gst-plugins-good" package.

Everytime same results..

Audio still works fine, but no video streaming.

Does anybody have a working pipeline for video-streaming over rtp?