[gst-devel] GstAdapter issue

Ramana Reddy Polaka Ramana_Polaka at infosys.com
Tue Jun 24 11:23:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am just confused where to use this ("pkg-config --libs gstreamer-base-0.10") as makefile file is generated by automake.

Should I edit my Makefile.am?

Makefile.am
#  plugindir is set in configure

plugin_LTLIBRARIES = libgstmpegaacparse.la

# for the next set of variables, rename the prefix if you renamed the .la

# sources used to compile this plug-in
libgstmpegaacparse_la_SOURCES = gstmpegaacparse.c parse_aac.c

# flags used to compile this plugin
# we use the GST_LIBS flags because we might be using plug-in libs libgstmpegaacparse_la_CFLAGS = $(GST_BASE_CFLAGS) $(GST_LIBS_CFLAGS) -O2 libgstmpegaacparse_la_LIBADD = $(GST_PLUGINS_BASE_LIBS) $(GST_BASE_LIBS) $(GST_LIBS) libgstmpegaacparse_la_LDFLAGS = $(GST_PLUGIN_LDFLAGS) # headers we need but don't want installed noinst_HEADERS = gstmpegaacparse.h parse_aac.h

--Ramana