[gst-devel] Using gstreamer to grab raw data from a codec

Nie Jun niej0001 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 05:18:29 CEST 2008

You can create a signal in codec or your gstreamer sink. Connect your
function to this signal. When codec output is created, emit a signal from
gstreamer pipeline to trigger your function to memcpy the output. You'd
better trigger your render to render the buffer in another thread, for your
function will be call in pipeline thread, it may delay pipeline streaming.