[gst-devel] How to specify type of sink or src pad in gstrtpbin

Sreejesh sreejesh at multitech.co.in
Fri Jun 27 07:36:53 CEST 2008

Hi Thomas,

You need to connect "pad-added" signal to "gstrtpbin".
Inside the pad-added signal handler, you need to link this pad to
"depayloader" pad. As you said, "recv_rtp_src_(id)_(ssrc)_(payload_type)" is
a dynamic pad.

You may also set proper "caps" for "udpsrc".

Regards
Sreejesh R B
Sr. Project Lead.
Multitech Software Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
Bangalore, India