[gst-devel] suggested new GST_TYPE

Jan Schmidt thaytan at mad.scientist.com
Sun Mar 2 17:41:27 CET 2008

<quote who="Julien.Isorce at alumni.enseeiht.fr">

> I would like to know if an existing GST_TYPE_... can do the following thing :
>
> [start, end, step]

No, there is no existing GST_TYPE that can handle this. It could be useful,
but might be tricky to integrate with the existing elements. On the other
hand, it might not - it's hard to know until one tries. It might turn out to
be easy, given that GST_TYPE_INT_RANGE_STEP is simply a more compact
representation of a GST_TYPE_LIST containing integers, and can always
be expanded to the equivalent GST_TYPE_LIST.

J.

Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan at mad.scientist.com

ENOSIG