[gst-devel] Need Help in adding library

sanjay aghara sanju_ce1985 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 6 11:24:28 CET 2008

Hi All,

How do I add my library (.a) to actual gst-plugins-good Makefile to compile?

For example,

I want to add my RTSP Stack instead of current RTSP implementation. But my RTSP Stack is a library (libexample.a).

And, gstrtspsrc will call functions which are in my RTSP library. Like, To Send Play it is calling SendPlay from gst_rtspsrc_play.

So, unless I won't compile my library with current implementation, I can not test my library.

Please help me...

Thanks,
Sanjay.