[gst-devel] [quicktime flux] how to use rtpxqtdepay ?

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:54:23 CET 2008

Hi,

I need an example that shows how to use rtpxqtdepay.

I have tried to play the streamed video there :
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/iphoneroadmap/
But I do not know the url and the src element to use :

gst-launch-0.10 rtpsrc location="url:..."  ! rtpxqtdepay ! qtdemux !
ffmpegcolorspace ! qtdemux name=demux demux.audio_00 ! decodebin !
audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink demux.video_00 ! queue !
decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! autovideosink

Have you an url example, what do I have to use for src element ?

Thx