[gst-devel] LV2 plugins (GSoC)

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Mon Mar 17 23:47:21 CET 2008

Hallo gstreamers!

I would be interested in implementing a LV2 plugin host for gstreamer -
so I wanted to ask if already an other student applied for this project ?

I study sound-engineering and am already quite some time in the linux
audio community (mainly in the Pure Data project).
Last year me and my brother also integrated gstreamer based video
input/output objects in PureData/GEM (see
http://grh.mur.at/software/videoio.html, code is in
http://pd-gem.cvs.sourceforge.net/pd-gem/videoIO/) - so I have already
some previous knowledge in gstreamer internals and LADSPA plugins ... ;)

Therefore if this project is relevant for gstreamer I will try to make a
nice application !

LG
Georg