[gst-devel] Core/Base/Python 3rd pre-releases available

Jan Schmidt thaytan at mad.scientist.com
Tue Mar 18 13:28:38 CET 2008

Updated pre-release tarballs of Core and Base are now available - 0.10.17.4
of each. The latest gst-python pre-release remains at 0.10.10.2.

The pre-releases are

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gstreamer/pre/gstreamer-0.10.17.4.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-base/pre/gst-plugins-base-0.10.17.4.tar.bz2

The largest change in these tarballs are modifications to the new GstPoll
API to ensure that it is sufficiently capabable of being used on all supported
platforms, particularly win32.

Even though the release was due yesterday, I'm releasing new tarballs and
deferring the release until Thursday morning GMT in order to give people a
chance to try these new tarballs. I expect they will be the last
pre-releases before the final tarballs though.

Please test them and file bugs.

Cheers,
Jan.

<quote who="Jan Schmidt">