[gst-devel] async Audio/Video

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Mar 18 14:19:37 CET 2008

hi,

Quoting Matthias Rolf <mrolf at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using gstreamer for realizing an audio/video-synchrony-detection
> algorithm and having the following problem:  using the following
> test-script causes audio and video to go out of sync:

What format are the files in. A demuxer pipleine is prefferably
working so that the demuxer pulls from its source (the filesrc) and
pushes on the decoders. Adding a queue after filesrc forces the
demuxer into streaming mode (push based parsing). Thats separate
codepath in the demxer and maybe you see a bug there.

Stefan