[gst-devel] real media .rm and

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:10:44 CET 2008

Hi

ok the pipeline for quicktime streams is gst-launch-0.10 rtspsrc
location="url"  ! rtpxqtdepay ! ffdec_h264 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
(if we want only the video)

Then I want to test the realveideodec and realaudiodec.
I am trying to play samples from the url :
http://service.real.com/realone/test/
example :
gst-launch-0.10 rtspsrc
location="rtsp://media.real.com/showcase/service/samples/rob_h_realvideo9_512.rm"
! fakesink
But it is not working.

Then, the full pipeline is :
gst-launch-0.10 rtspsrc
location="rtsp://media.real.com/showcase/service/samples/rob_h_realvideo9_512.rm"
! rtpextract ! realvideodec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
But I do not know which rtp element to use.

Then as it is possible to play quicktime streams and real media streams,
what about windows media streams ?
An example of those pipelines would be appreciate.

Sincerely,

Julien