[gst-devel] a Google Summer of Code GUI application for Media / Multimedia operations

Roberto Fagá robertofaga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 01:57:46 CET 2008

Ok, hello community!

I was writing the application for this project, and I created a wiki
with more details:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/MediaTrans
(the name could be another)
I would love to have suggestions and criticisms!
Also, this project is an application using gstreamer, so could it be
judged as a gnome application too? I was in doubt with it, but using
the criteria by Christian Schaller, on his blog, I'll need much more
help in gstreamer than in interfaces.
And Stefan, I pretend to continue in the project the Summer of Code,
as I am in OLPC after I participated GSoC last year (also this project
could be ported to Sugar - OLPC's OS too).

Thanks for all!
Roberto