[gst-devel] location of plugins cache on a windows system.

Phil Pellouchoud Phil at slacker.com
Thu Mar 27 08:18:30 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a question about plugin registry caching.  On a windows system,
where is the plugin registry stored?

I know you can doink around with the GST_PLUGIN_PATH environment
variable to identify the location of plugins, but it seems like it's got
to be caching that data somewhere because when I do a gst-inspect after
setting that, the information comes back immediately - I can't believe
that it's loading every single DLL and querying it.

-phil