[gst-devel] gstreamer opengl multiplatform

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 02:18:50 CEST 2008

Sure ! What do you want to know exactly ? There is a lot of things to talk
about.

Unless you have a particular question, I will post the code as soon as
possible. I up the code every time I work on that so you know.
But I can try to make a video capture screen to show the capabilities !
(from MS windows os)
I am looking forward to finish a first version to post the code and to share
ideas about it.

Sincerely

Julien I.