[gst-devel] Picture in Picture

Sreejesh sreejesh at multitech.co.in
Fri May 2 06:55:07 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the input. I am able to get PIP using videomuxer plugin.
I am able to do this using "gst-launch" command line. For some reason, I am
not able to get this in my program. Its not giving any error. But I get only
one video. I am trying to do a mixing of 2 live video sources.

I also have problem placing the "thumb nail video" to a location I want.
It is always coming at left=0, top=0 (Please excuse me if this convention is
not correct). Actually I wanted to place this video at right=0, bottom=0.

Thanks & Regards
Sreejesh R B