[gst-devel] Network streaming using udpsrc and udpsink

Manish Rana manish.rana at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:55:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

I can run the same pipelines in loopback.
To test it live can someone please tell me the settings for UDPSRC.

Server:     gst-launch filesrc location=MPEG25_11_32_m.mp3 ! mp3parse !
udpsink host=192.168.15.174  port=5000

Clinet:     gst-launch udpsrc uri= ????? port=5000 ! typefind !  ffdec_mp3 !
alsasink

BR
Manish

Manish Rana