[gst-devel] Lip Sync issues with gstrtpbin

Rahul Mittal rahulmittal321 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 06:52:37 CEST 2008

hi Guys,
Thanx for the input.
I just went through the link that u sent and i tried comparing the
gstrtpbin.c that i have and the fixed one and i could see some
differences there so i am assuming that the verion that i have may not
be fixed.
But can any1 tell me how to apply this fix since i am a bit new to this.
right now i am using gstreamer version 0.10.15