[gst-devel] gst-plugins-gl, OpenGL and stuff

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:34:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am not aware of this project but it could be interesting.

The plugin I am working on has 3 elements: glgraphicmaker, glvideomaker and
glimagesink

A colorpsace converter can be made by connecting the glgraphicmaker to the
glvideomaker:

{ YUY2, UYVY, I420, YV12 } -> glgraphicmaker ! glvideomaker -> { YUY2, UYVY,
I420, YV12 }

It works fine on win32, I have to check all the possibility on linux.

Julien