[gst-devel] ...wanna help

Rahul Nikose rahul.nikose at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:22:30 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I want to develop my own parser plugin using gstreamer . I am working on
Ubuntu 8.04 LTS  i386 machine. I have installed gstreamer ,
gstreamer-plugin-base ,gstreamer-plugin-good,gstreamer-plugin-bad,
gstreamer-plugin-ugly .
             I order to build plugin ..I download gst- template cvs from
gstreamer site. But when I run autoge.sh ...i had error
saying........         checking for GST.....configure :error
you need gstreamer development package installed
configure failed

            I don't understand how it's not detecting GST which I have
alredy installed....
            It seem  very basic stuff.....but please help me out...

--
Thanks and warm Regards

Rahul S. Nikose