[gst-devel] DVD menus highlighting

Yuri Brukov y.brukov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:26:52 CET 2008

Hi to all,

    I use dvdnavsrc plugin for dvd menus enabling. And I have a
trouble with highlighting in menu: it doesn't work. Is there anybody
who has highlighting in dvd menus? What other problems you have with
dvdnavsrc?
    I have look through sources of dvdnavsrc element and I found it
not easy for me :) to understand some moments. First, after changing
active button in menu dvdnavsrc send "dvd-spu-highlight" event. But I
couldn't find any plugin which handle this events. Also I found
function gst_dvd_nav_src_user_op which seems to do some highlighting
job but it seems to be unused.
    I understand that dvdnavsrc not stable yet, but any help would be
useful. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yuri Brukov.