[gst-devel] Building for Windows

Andrew Feren acferen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 17:10:45 CET 2008

Thanks Tal.

The cross compiling worked to get my app up and running on Windows no
problem.  Any idea how to get the compiled application not to open a
command window?

I think I will ultimately need to do a native build so I'll look at
OAbuild as well.  For now, however, cross compiling has relieved the
immediate pressure.

Thanks again,
-Andrew