[gst-devel] Query:RTPBIN

ajitjohn ajitjohn at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Nov 7 08:39:45 CET 2008

Hii all,

	I have written a mjpeg packetiser plugin based on rfc 2435 .I am not able
to link my plugin to RTPBIN element .I am getting the following errors.

gst-launch videotestsrc ! ffenc_mjpeg ! rtpmjpegpay ! rtpbin localport=5000
destinations=10.60.3.104:5000
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "rtpbin"

            But I am able to link my plugin with udpsink element in
Gstreamer.

gst-launch videotestsrc ! ffenc_mjpeg ! rtpmjpegpay ! udpsink
host=10.60.3.104 port=5000.

          Earlier my sourcepad capability was set to "any" ,but now i have
changed it to "application/x-rtp" still it shows the same error .
          Can anyone help me in this .

Regards,

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.