[gst-devel] Playback rate and resindvd plugin

Yuri Brukov y.brukov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:34:41 CET 2008

Hi to all,
I successfully could increase playback rate with resindvd plugin. Seek
event should be send to rsndvdsrc element. I get it from rsndvdbin by
name "dvdsrc". May be there is better way for this purpose? And other
question about setting negative playback rate. I failed set rate to
-2.0. Is rsndvdsrc support playing with negative rate? Or someone
could help me with implementation fast reverse playback?
And may be there is some gst plugin for testing fast forward and fast
reverse playback (something as navtest for navigation)?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yuri Brukov.