[gst-devel] bayer2rgb ! ffmpegcolorspace linkage fails...[SOLVED]

Joshua Roys roysjosh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 22:15:06 CET 2008

> sudarshan bisht wrote:
>> Hi ,
>>  Use proper blocksize with filesrc so that a complete raw frame can be
>> passed to bayer2rgb , and remove framerate property from caps filter .

Hello again,

gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=isoch.bin blocksize=76800 !
video/x-raw-bayer,width=320,height=240,framerate=30/1 ! bayer2rgb !
ffmpegcolorspace ! theoraenc ! oggmux ! filesink location=foo.ogg

The above worked for me - I had put the blocksize in the wrong
location, and it still needed framerate, but I was also specifying
that improperly apparently...  it wanted a '/1' on the end.

Thanks again,

Josh