[gst-devel] udpsrc: Help Needed

Manish Rana rana.manishrana at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:46:12 CET 2008

Hi All,

I am using udpsrc to receive the data from the server.
I keep on receiving the data from the server at port:5000
Now i dont want to receive the data on port 5000 but i want to receive the
same data on port 6000

How can i achieve this without intrupting the receiver pipeline:
I tried setting the port on udpsrc ( while it was running and receiving data
from 5000 ), but this did't help. The udpsrc keeps on receiving data from
5000

If i set the state to ready and then set the port and after that i set the
state to playing it stops receiving data from 5000 but do not start
receiving data at 6000

Please provide some pointers

Thanks a lot in adwance

~cheers