[gst-devel] Audio video muxing in asf plays on Mplayer but not on VLC ??

irfanshaikh irfanshaikh at tataelxsi.co.in
Sun Nov 30 08:18:00 CET 2008

Hi all,

     When i play ASF file on mplayer plays fine with video as well as audio.

     When i try the same on VLC player i get only 1 second of audio and
contionous video.

gst-launch -v filesrc location=/home/CodecMpeg4_longduration.dat !
mpeg4videoparse ! mux. filesrc location=/home/kumar/bkp/CodecG711.dat !
audio/x-alaw, rate=8000, channels=1 ! mux. ffmux_asf name=mux ! filesink
location=/home/Mpeg4alaw.asf

     Can any one please suggest me correct pipeline..... I think its just
problem with the pipeline. Since when i do muxing with audiotestsrc and
videotestsrc it works fine...

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Irfan

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.