[gst-devel] Media Player development Questions

Eric Zhang nicolas.m.zhang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 03:51:50 CEST 2008

Hi, Raj:

    To your second question, my way is: I encapsulated the gstreamer stuffs
into a class(derived from GObject) and the GTK+ main program will construct
this object and also the interface and accept user input. The gstreamer
object will emit signals whenever there is something need to be shown in the
interface.

Eric Zhang