[gst-devel] GStreamer beginer problem

Chen Hailiang chhail at mail2.sysu.edu.cn
Sun Sep 7 05:39:57 CEST 2008

Hi,
  I'm beginning to learn GStreamer this day.there is some problem.
  my linux is Kubuntu8.04.When the GStreamer installation completed,I
checked it as the FAQ 5 said. It's OK.So I think my installation was
correct.
  I tried to run the example in the application development manual(5.4).
  I used command "gcc -Wall $(pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-0.10)
xxx.c -o xxx" to compile it,and it return me that "undefined reference to
`gst_element_factory_get_kalss'"compiled failed.
  my Gstreamer(version: 0.10) is in /usr/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst/
  the Gstreamer lib is in /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/
  I got this "undefined reference" error in using some other methods.like
gst_element_unref() etc. is there something wrong with my installation?
  waiting for help.thinks!

snYe
--
Best regards