[gst-devel] Visualization with Python

Timo timovwb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:00:40 CEST 2008

Hey Eric,
Thanks for your answer, but I know near to nothing about C, so it's a
bit hard for me.

I think I didn't make myself that clear. I don't want to know when the
music stops or changes song. But the actual changes in the music (pitch,
frequency, etc.), just like a visualizer. But instead of changing colors
according to the music, I want to execute commands according to the music.
And all of this in Python.

Thanks,

Timo