[gst-devel] GStreamer beginer problem

Chen Hailiang chhail at mail2.sysu.edu.cn
Tue Sep 9 02:43:15 CEST 2008

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:22:26 +0800, Eric Zhang wrote
Hi, everyone:
     thaks for helping me.I fixed this 'undefined reference' error now.Eric
is right, a spelling mistake. I am sorry to have troubled everyone.

Chen

banner_id=100&url=/<http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/>

> > --
> > Best regards

> > challenge
> > Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great
> > prizes
> > Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the
world

Best regards